CARIGIET COWEN – GRADUATE SURVEYOR/ PROPERTY ASSISTANT
WHO WE ARE:
Carigiet Cowen is a well-established firm of commercial property surveyors and consultants based in Carlisle. The company provides commercial property advice to national, regional and local clients principally in Cumbria, North Lancashire, South West Scotland, and the North East of England, and is also retained to act on behalf of certain clients on a national basis.
We are looking for a Candidate with a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work who is willing to put 100% into the role. This could be an entry level opportunity which would offer the right candidate the potential to be trained and develop a career in the commercial property sector.
The role will encompass the following:
- Inspection and measurement of commercial properties – shops, offices and industrial
- Preparation of marketing details
- Dealing with calls from Property Buyers/ Sellers and Landlords/ Tenants
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Information gathering to assist in the preparation of a variety of reports
- Dealing with day to day Property Management issues
- Assisting with Business Rates matters
You will need to have the following Key skills:
- Minimum C grade in GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)
- A Degree level qualification is not necessary but an interest in Commercial Property is key
- IT literacy essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Car/driving licence
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
An opportunity to join and progress within a small but well established commercial property practice offering a wide and varied workload.
The salary offered will be commensurate with the experience, qualifications and strengths shown by the successful candidate.
For further information or to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact:
Richard Percival - Director
E-mail : email@example.com
Direct line : 01228 635006