CARIGIET COWEN – GENERAL PRACTICE CHARTERED SURVEYOR
WHO WE ARE:
Carigiet Cowen is a well-established firm of commercial property surveyors and consultants based in Carlisle. The company provides commercial property advice to national, regional and local clients principally in Cumbria, North Lancashire, South West Scotland, and the North East of England, and is also retained to act on behalf of certain clients on a national basis.
We are looking for an RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
RICS qualified General Practice Chartered Surveyor
- Valuation and/ or Retail Agency experience would be beneficial
- Outgoing, confident individual with strong communication/ negotiation skills as well as an eye for detail.
- Good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- Able to provide general practice support for the team as required, including Landlord & Tenant advice on a wide range of properties.
- To develop and maintain a strong network of contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business
- Well organised, efficient, team player able to use initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a desire to deliver excellent service.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
An opportunity to join and progress within a small but well established commercial property practice offering a wide and varied workload.
A competitive salary package is available commensurate with the role and level of experience of the successful candidate.
For further information or to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact:
Richard Percival - Director
E-mail : email@example.com
Direct line : 01228 635006